Letter of the year 2018-2019, from Oke Ìtasé, Ile Ifé, Nigeria:
June 03, 2018
Odu Ifá: Ìretè Ìká
Ire Aya: Fortune of a couple (spouse)
1. Ifá in this Odu envisions success and abundance in general. Ifa speaks of recognition in what they do to live, perform the prescribed sacrifice to enable this fortune. Lean on Olokun.
2. Ifá speaks of a competition for the power or position they possess, in which you will emerge triumphant, support yourself in Ifá.
3. Ifá advises you to maintain a good appearance and appearance all the time, dirt, filth and disorder does not favor anything. They should walk clear / all the time.
4. Ifá says that they will be blessed with a family, a spouse, with wonderful children, which will make them feel very proud, they will be Obatala’ s children; most of them will be born this year.
5. Ifá says that you will be granted all the respect and space you deserve on earth. There will be no cracks that prevent your authority and the respect of your subordinates
6. Ifá suggests not making any kind of oath to Ogun but they are going to be fully complied with and less false oaths, that is, the best thing is not to make any oath, not true or false oaths.
7. Ifa suggests you to relay all the time in your ancestors to avoid being attacked by the Iyamis. There are family problems that will be eliminated through the sacrifice, do not turn away from them, keep close to your family.
8. Ifa advises you never to try to harm anyone and less those who have done well, you must show respect and be a grateful person, this attitude will only bring you blessings.
9. Ifa advises them to attend and consult your children with Ifa, so that you going to avoid the problem of then being dissuaded from gangs or bad influences, the most important thing is the Ebo. (V-8P)
10. Ifa warns you to perform Ebo to be able to defeat enemies, and emerge victorious in the power struggle.
11. Ifa advises you to moderate character, to have tolerance, anger can cause irreversible damage. You are noble and have also suffered disappointments for this. But it is the right path.
12. Ifa warns you not to go beyond your true interests, do not want to interfere in issues that are not your concern so that you do not find Iku (death).
Òrìsà to have in mind:
Ifa, Esu Odara, Ori, Egbe, Olokun, Ogun, Aje, Obatala, Egungun, Sango, Osoosi
- Do not swear to Ogun
- Do not look dirty or careless
Recommendation of Ifá:
Ebo Riru Adimu:
Obuko / Okete / Eku / Eja / Igbin / Eko / Akuko / Ayebo Adie / Epo / Otin / money